Sunday 3 October 2010

:: Tribute to Mrs Lee ::



Assalam Alaikum,

The lifetime companion of Sinapore's founding father, Madam Kwa Geok Choo - the wife of Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, and mother of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, has passed on peacefully on this fateful day~

The importance of a influential companion behind a successful man~

"If she weren't an influence, supposing I had married somebody else, I might have become a different person, not that I would be a different person, but the things that I would have been able to do, the kind of backdrop I would have had, family, support, would have been different," said MM Lee. 
Source : CNA

My salutations to her~

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji’un allahuma ajirni fi museebatee wa akhlifli khairan minha~
"...Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return." 
(  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #156)

W'salam,
Khadijah C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.