Thursday 1 March 2012

:: Call Him ::

Assalam Alaikum~

It has been a long while since I write... =D Alhamdulillah! Allah, Subhana wa ta'ala, has been showering me with His endless mercy and make my journey fruitful~ =)

When My servants ask thee concerning me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in me: That they may walk in the right way.
( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #186)

Allah, Subhana wa ta'ala, has told us that He listens to the prayer of every suppliant when one calls Him. Subhan'Allah! It's a gift to us mankind! Haven't we experienced before that there were times when we were feeling down and we started sharing our thoughts with someone, that person might not be ready to listen to us... And would just brush us off~ That's a hurtful feeling...

As-Sami (The All-Hearing) has never rejected our call for help, nor a complain, nor a silly statement... 

Al-Halim (The Forbearing) creates us weak (30:54) wishes to lighten our difficulties... And He reminded us that He is Ar-Razzaq (The Provider) and The Cherisher... As stated in the Qur'an...   

Say: "Shall I seek for (my) Cherisher other than Allah, when He is the Cherisher of all things (that exist)? Every soul draws the meed of its acts on none but itself: no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another. Your goal in the end is towards Allah. He will tell you the truth of the things wherein ye disputed."
( سورة الأنعام , Al-Anaam, Chapter #6, Verse #164)

For you who are reading this, for whatever difficulties you are facing, don't give up... Raise your hands and call Allah, Subhana wa ta'ala, and chitchat with Him... May Allah, Subhana wa ta'ala, keeps us close to him and far far far away from bad temptations~ Ameen!


W'salam,
Khadijah C.

1 comment:

  1. Salam,

    Well come back!

    Fi amanillah!

    from,
    penang(Malaysia)(",)

    ReplyDelete

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.