Wednesday 29 May 2013

:: Thoughts on bringing up children ::

Assalam Alaikum,

Alhamdulillah! I went to a lecture by sis Zohra Sawari on "9 steps to achieve destiny"

A very inspiring and energetic sister who lives the life of "Talk the talk, walk the walk".

I went with the intention of meeting her and thanking her for a book she mailed it to me (Long story short, she heard about me from one of my friends and she decided to mail me one of her book...) but never will I think that she is actually the mother of Alya Nuri; the child author whom I want to bring up my children as! Read blog post "child author alya nuri" 

SubhanaAllah! Allah swt has a way of reminding me of the things I have to do and who I have to learn from...

Important things that I have learnt from sis Zohra are...
  1. One must have the right intention to have children
  2. The right intention to groom them for the future
  3. To have an aim and planning for the children
  4. To be a role model for children
May Allah swt rewards sis Zohra and her family for all the hardwork in contributing to the ummah~ Ameen!

And may Allah swt gives me the energy and the strength to bring up successful contributors to the ummah~ Ameen!

W'salam,
Khadijah C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.