Tuesday 9 July 2013

..My Lord! Truly, I am in need..

Assalam Alaikum, 

The creations are always in need of countless things in life~  And among all, is the forgiveness from our Creator, Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala)~ 

We then ask for forgiveness and hope that there will be chances to do good to make up for the mistakes which we committed... 

In the incident which Musa (Alaihi Salaam) was on the run, he made a dua, a request that was answered by our Creator, Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala... 

And so we know what happened... 

Musa (Alaihi Salaam) met two ladies, helped them water their flocks and as a result, he was married to one of them, got a job for the next 8-10 years... 

SubhanaAllah!

How great our creator is! 

Then, when he turned his face towards (the land of) Madyan, he said: "I do hope that my Lord will show me the smooth and straight Path." 

And when he arrived at the watering (place) in Madyan, he found there a group of men watering (their flocks), and besides them he found two women who were keeping back (their flocks). He said: "What is the matter with you?" They said: "We cannot water (our flocks) until the shepherds take back (their flocks): And our father is a very old man." 

So he watered (their flocks) for them; then he turned back to the shade, and said:"O my Lord! truly am I in (desperate) need of any good that Thou dost send me!" 
رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ
( سورة القصص , Al-Qasas, Chapter #28, Verse #22-24)



W'salaam,
Khadijah C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.