Tuesday 27 August 2013

..Fun Learning through PLAY!..

Assalam Alaikum,

Alhamdulillah! I've recently published a forum on educating children by means of fun learning through play.

I was teaching for a short period in a primary school... Enough time for me to see that something is not right with the system. And so, I quitted~ haa! Still, educating children remains as a focus for what I would contribute to the society~

The intention of setting this forum is to create a platform for educators (teachers, parents, etc.) to make learning fun for children, which includes
  • sharing of resources
  • mutual support of children's learning process
  • empowering educators (other than school teachers) to provide learning opportunities children in daily life experiences
Less chalk and talk, more interaction and learning! 

So my small contribution to make learning fun for children! Please share this site and do make dua that this is beneficial~


http://creativehomeschool.boards.net

May Allah swt gives us opportunities to use our abilities to make a positive difference in society~ Ameen!


W'salam, 
Khadijah C.

1 comment:

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.