Saturday 2 January 2010

:: The disappearance of feelings of love, joy, peace and trust ::


THE DISAPPEARANCE OF FEELINGS OF LOVE, JOY, PEACE AND TRUST IN THE END TIMES(From Mr. Adnan Oktar’s live interview on Gaziantep Olay TV and Mavi Karadeniz TV, September 8th, 2009)


ADNAN OKTAR:

We see no expression of love on almost anyone’s face. It is very, very rare; there is neither love nor trust, nor joy and happiness. What we have is a huge selfishness, a huge concern for self and instinct for survival, and the idea of let me survive, but others are not that important has begun to develop. In such a climate, of course no such thing as art, science or culture can develop in society. Notice how no great works of art are coming out, no great films are being made. No fine pictures are being painted, for instance, no new architectural works are appearing, no new plays are being written.
PRESENTER:

And even if they are, they are not given the value they deserve,
ADNAN OKTAR:

No, they are not. But compare that to the past. Fine works of art used to be produced, but no more. People’s brains and inspiration have become frozen. Because lovelessness, having no love of Allah, having no fear of Allah and a lack of spirituality kill the cells in the human body, kill the brain, and paralyze the brain. People’s most essential food is love, love of Allah. When they have that, their skin improves, their looks improve, their language improves, their creativity improves, an excitement develops; a painter produces the most marvelous paintings, for example. An architect designs marvelous buildings, and a builder can create stupendous buildings under that excitement. A businessman will do business really productively. But now, there is an infertility and infelicity all over the world. The world is waiting for the breath of Hazrat Mahdi (as), that beautiful breath of the Messiah. Allah has produced this state of blockage, and things are going on everywhere.

Dec 28, 2009
Taken from:http://tr1.harunyahya.com/Detail/T/EDCRFV/productId/19902/THE_DISAPPEARANCE_OF_FEELINGS_OF_LOVE,_JOY,_PEACE_AND_TRUST_IN_THE_END_TIME




Assalam Alaikum~

This article caught my attention and it just make me wonder about how did Sahabah live with our Prophet Muhammad (SAW)... I think I would fit in there well... To do things, just simply out of love for others and others do the same for you, without any ill intentions... Just uncomplicated life~

I guess I have this ability in me that I want to make people's life better... Maybe that's why I should be a teacher forever~ I thought being in Education would be a place where there are no game playing... Still, people take advantage and have personal agendas when "helping"~

I know, just simply said... I was naive... hahaha~ But isn't living with simple thinking in the simple world beautiful? No game playing... No hard feelings... But somehow, I got corrupted and start changing myself to live in this messy world~ I thought that maybe I should be less nice to people and be more selfish... I always wonder why there were some spoilt girls with guys going crazy over them, though the guys were treated badly and these girls just mess up the guys, which are left miserably heartbroken, disappointed in love... Whereas girls like me, often too patience and kind, ended up heartbroken and mending others heartbreaks...

But miracles happened...

Allah (SWT) found me back and knocked sense into me.... Time away from everything makes me reflect and eventually, I don't think I can do it... It's just not me to be too selfish because my joy comes from the joy of others~ To see people happy, I'm happy with them too! It's a simple equation... You are happy = I am happy~ If it's all within my reach, I would do all to help~

If people were to take advantage of me, should I be crying or that person should? For I have the love I have and he/she is soOoo poor in love that he/she has to take it from me... hmMmm...


Narrated Abdullah bin Amr bin Al-As: This Verse: 'Verily We have sent you (O Muhammad) as a witness, as a bringer of glad tidings and as a warner.' [48.8] Which is in the Qur'an, appears in the Surah thus: 'Verily We have sent you (O Muhammad) as a witness, as a bringer of glad tidings and as a warner, and as a protector for the illiterates (i.e., the Arabs.) You are my slave and My Apostle, and I have named you Al-Mutawakkil (one who depends upon Allah). You are neither hard-hearted nor of fierce character, nor one who shouts in the markets. You do not return evil for evil, but excuse and forgive. Allah will not take you unto Him till He guides through you a crocked (curved) nation on the right path by causing them to say: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah." With such a statement He will cause to open blind eyes, deaf ears and hardened hearts.'
[Book #60, Hadith #362]


I think I just need to observe more and I'll try to adapt in this dog-eat-dog world... I am scare but deep down, I know Allah (SWT) is there to protect me! Yay! =)

W'salam,
Khadijah C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.