Friday 1 January 2010

:: Durood to praise our Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) ::

Assalam Alaikum~

A revert, without someone to share knowledge with, moves at a very slow pace~
Masha'Allah! I've got someone to tell me stories which just simply gives me more "WOW" factor in Islam...
I've learnt something new! =D yoOoohoOoo!!!

Durood
Simply, phrases to praise our Prophet Muhammad (SAWS)!

I wish there are translation for me to know the meaning but the recitation is just enough to make me feel fonder of our Prophet!

I'm reading about his biography and it's amazing how he managed to go through all the trials Allah(SWT) has set for him~

Being a new convert is not easy but I am trying~ Lots of ideas and way of doing things got to change... But knowing Islam gives me countless good examples to follow!! Yay! =D Whenever things are tough, Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) gave me a reason to fight... I'm trying to learn from his attitude towards life.. Slowly, I will be able to gain more and more understanding of how he is and learn from him... Insha'Allah! May Allah give me wisdom and guidance to gain more and more the right way of living~

May Allah also continue to guide the person who shares with me the knowledge of Islam, so that I will have a lot lot lot more stories to hear!!! =)

W'salam,
Khadijah C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.