Sunday 22 August 2010

:: An embarrassing introduction ::

Assalam Alaikum,

Taraweeh is indeed a prayer which allow one to go through a roller-coaster ride of emotions~ There are sweet moments thanking to Allah(SWT) for whatever that are given to us... There are also heartbreaking moments when tears just rolled down, upon remembering the disobedience period to Him, yet, He is ever so forgiving and merciful to guide us all on the right path...

The Taraweeh yesterday was such a emotional ride... Throughout the session, I wouldn't be thankful enough for everything that I am having now~ And the emotions linger till I introduced myself to this sister, who has just reverted last sunday after a long struggle... Alhamdulillah!!!

When I looked at her, those feelings of struggling to be on the right path came upon me again~ And guess what?

I just hugged her for a long long long time... and tears just flowed! 

I know... I'm a emo-drama queen... hee~

But, I guess it's just the feeling that both of us shared, though we were strangers before...

I'm thankful that Allah(SWT) did not harden my heart throughout these years of growing up... Instead, He has continued to keep my heart soft so that I am thankful for all great things and be very sorry for all things done wrong...

Has not the time come for the hearts of those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) to be affected by Allah's Reminder (this Qur'an), and that which has been revealed of the truth, lest they become as those who received the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] before (i.e. Jews and Christians), and the term was prolonged for them and so their hearts were hardened? And many of them were Fasiqun (the rebellious, the disobedient to Allah).
( سورة الحديد , Al-Hadid, Chapter #57, Verse #16)

SubhanAllah! Alhamdulillah! Allahu Akbar!


W'salam,
Khadijah C.

1 comment:

  1. Subhan Allah...such a nice post. Gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling just reading your post heh..Hope you are well insha Allah sis :)

    ReplyDelete

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.