Friday 13 August 2010

:: A gift to be guided ::

Assalam Alaikum,

I was just reading some articles about Islam from the viewpoint of those who are discriminating our Deen~ 

Just instead of feeling angry at their comments, I feel the sense of gladness... To know the guidance from Allah(SWT) to be one of those who are blessed with the knowledge to be on the right path~

Should I feel upset at people's nasty comments? Should I be affected by their ignorance? 

No... 

It's just like letting yourself be negatively affected by a blind who just refuse to read... Not because he don't want to... Just because he is not given the sight to read...

You get what I mean? =)

So, let's not get upset over what those non-muslims' views on us~ One minute of hatred means a minute lost to feel love... We just do not waste time and energy on those irritating ones... =)

Happy fasting! =D


W'salam,
Khadijah C.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.