Monday 22 February 2010

:: Half my deen ::

Assalam Alaikum!!! =D


hehehe~ I did something smartie!!! Oh well, I think it's smartie... =D


I am in the mode of waiting patiently for "half my deen"... My soulmate lah! hehehe~

One of my friends asked if why am I always thinking about marriage... Humph! I've been getting ready since long long time ago (Well, I thought I was!) but the fortunate man has not appeared yet! hahahaha~ Anyway, marriage is one of those things Allah(SWT) has created us for, right?



And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.
[Ar-Room 30:21]

Oh well, now I realised I need to work harder to be a goodie wife and mother! Okay, don't laugh at me... I am just getting myself mentally prepared~ How many women out there are at loss when they are married?! And they just start to find solutions when problems are magnified! I think I'm just smartie to start gaining knowledge to know the simple basis of marriage before it happens!


Anyway, Allah (SWT) said he makes things in pair and I believe my other half will come! Maybe not in shinning armour with a white horse, but still, someone best-est for me as He, who created us, would want the best for me! I shall be waiting patiently... Insha'Allah~


There's soOoo much things to do while waiting!!!


Like, I need to learn how to pray proper, learning arabics, learning how to cook PROPER food, learning how to be tolerant, how to be considerate, etc... And also to prepare my family mentally for accepting me as a muslim and of course, my future family too! Wow!!! SoOoo many basic things I need to learn and do!


Well, also, I've started on something... hehehe~ Just beaming from ear to ear to think of this... I bought a notebook so that I can start writing to my hubby! Alright, stop laughing! It's not silly okay...=P This is smartie idea! And it would be the best gift he can ever received as a wedding gift!


Of course, I am not painting a perfect picture of my family... Every human being has their not-so-good and goodie sides... That's why Allah(SWT) makes us in pairs so that our soulmate and complete each other...


From what I see from my parents, there will be ups and downs, but what most important is how a couple should strived towards their goals in life~ It's never a "me, me, me" situation in married life because there'll be compromising and giving up stuffs that is only beneficial to oneself...


Wow, do I sound expert? hahahaha~


Just see the couples around us and reflect... and learn from those who have everlasting long marriages... Like our parents!


Alright, I'm not going to talk too much because it's just between me and hubby... And and HIM, our creator, Almighty!!! hee~ I pray that my half will come into my life soon! Meanwhile, I'll just write to him in my lovey dovey notebook... hehehehe~


W'salam,
Khadijah C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.