Saturday 24 July 2010

:: Marwa ElSherbiny ::

Assalam Alaikum,

I read a piece of very sad news, which confirms that media is very bias...

I've not read about this sister, Marwa El Sherbiny, an Egyptian in my local newspaper... Or any major news broadcasting... Have you?

Why do they always portray that Muslims are the "inflicter of pain" in news... They should have publish this!

Anyway, this is how the story goes...

It was while Marwa el-Sherbini was in the dock recalling how the accused had insulted her for wearing the hijab after she asked him to let her son sit on a swing last summer, that the very same man strode across the Dresden courtroom and plunged a knife into her 18 times.

Her three-year-old son Mustafa was forced to watch as his mother slumped to the courtroom floor.

Even her husband Elvi Ali Okaz could do nothing as the 28-year-old Russian stock controller who was being sued for insult and abuse took the life of his pregnant wife. As Okaz ran to save her, he too was brought down, shot by a police officer who mistook him for the attacker. He is now in intensive care in a Dresden hospital. Read more...

1 comment:

  1. Salams sis.

    I read about it sometime ago. Some sisters send me an FB event regarding this, so I just had to google for more info. Such a devastating turn of events ... may Allah S.W.T bless her and her unborn child.

    The thing that bothers me is how this savage behavior doesn't doesn't have much coverage ...

    ReplyDelete

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.