Monday 12 July 2010

:: To my readers from Penang ::

Assalam Alaikum,

I was reading news online and I came upon this article in BBC News and I just thought about my readers from Penang!!! Especially the anonymous person who always signing off as 'from, penang(malaysia)'

This is something new I realised about Penang that Georgetown is actually protected by UNESCO~ Wow!!! Must be a really interesting place to visit!

My family has been there but I'm yet to... Insha'Allah~ I shall visit there soon! =D


W'salam,
Khadjiah C.

1 comment:

  1. Salam,

    :) Thanks for having good thought of Penang actually Malacca also is under UNESCO. But nothing much to be seen here.



    from,
    penang(malaysia)

    ReplyDelete

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.