Wednesday 19 May 2010

:: Dutiful to your parents ::

Assalam Alaikum,

This is really a touching story about how individual could forget how they were treated by parents when they were young...

I guess the story here for parents is to keep a journal for their children so that they would know the process of their growing up... A lot of our parents don't keep such journals nor do most of them tell us about what they had done for us...

Well, they assume that we know... And sadly, majority of us will only know when we are parents ourselves... By then, years have gone by... For unfortunate cases, some don't even get the chance to do good to their parents before they passed on...

Alhamdulliah, keeping a journal has been part of me~ hee~

It's just a gift for myself and people around me that one day when I'm old, I've these sweet memories to keep me occupied... =D


W'salam,
Khadijah C.


And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour.
( سورة الإسراء , Al-Isra, Chapter #17, Verse #23)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.