Thursday 20 May 2010

:: Religion is knowledge, Knowledge is power ::

Assalam Alaikum,

A friend showed this video to me and thought it was interesting to share... Something new to me as it never came across my mind to bring religion back to education syllabus... Well, considering that I'm living in a multi-racial country...

Anyway...

This is a New Moment New Ideas Company TV commercial for the Government of the Republic of Macedonia, Ministry of Education and Science. Social campaign (series of commercials) aimed at promoting education.

Headline of commercial: Religion is knowledge, too. Bringing religion back to school. Headline of campaign: Knowledge is power.


W'salam,
Khadijah C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.