Saturday 1 May 2010

:: Reality of pork in Christianity ::

Assalam Alaikum,

Why Muslims are soOoo persistent in not eating pork? Cause we have soOooo much evidences from Allah (SWT) that whatever revealed is true~ And if Pork is haram, it is indeed harmful~ 

I took this video from an online Christian magazine~ The video is done for Christians by Christians... So, if pork is haram for Christians, then why some are still eating them, knowing that it was written it as haram for them too? hmMmmm... Okay, just no comments on others... I'm glad that I've got my facts and my guidance~ Subhan'Allah!!! YAy! =)

Now, just wait for scientists to reveal the whole long long list of diseases to prove that pork is indeed harmful, Insha'Allah~ Just gotta praying hard that not much lives will be lost to make people wake up to realise the truth~


W'salam,
Khadijah C.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.