Monday 22 November 2010

:: People who make differences ::

Assalam Alaikum,

I want to share this CNN article to remind myself that these are the people who brings inspiration to my life once again... Maybe years later when I look back at this post, I will smile to myself and say, "Ah, so this is the time when I started planning for this humble project that benefits lots..."


So many times in my life that I want to do something different for the disadvantage ones, but because of some silly reasons, I just did not carry out what I intend to... It's a shame, really... I'm sure some of you who are reading this share the same thought as me...

Alhamdulillah! Of course there are also some who are actually contributing their best to the disadvantage ones~ You are my inspiration! =)

So, I tell myself that since I have the intention, I should do something about it~ And let these people be the inspiration in our lives that if they can do it, we can do it too! 

InsyahAllah, let us be the giving hand than the receiving hand~ Let us be the initiator of a change for the better~ 

Oh Allah(SWT), show your mercy on the disadvantage through us... We are weak but You have the ability to make us strong... So, give us the endless strength to help our brothers and sisters in humanity~ 

Ameen! Ameen! Ameen!


W'salam,
Khadijah C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.