Tuesday 9 November 2010

:: Sign in shining sun ::

Assalam Alaikum,

I took this photograph when I was in Liverpool on a cold, windy day~
SuhanAllah! It's an amazing sight to behold!
Hence, I thought I would just capture it down and share it with my readers~ =D
No words would be used to explain the feelings I had at moment... 


It is He Who made the sun a shining thing and the moon as a light and measured out for it stages that you might know the number of years and the reckoning. Allah did not create this but in truth. He explains the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail for people who have knowledge.
( سورة يونس , Yunus, Chapter #10, Verse #5)


W'salam,
Khadijah C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.