Friday 9 April 2010

:: A man cried for us ::

Assalam Alaikum,

I was watching PeaceTV and Br. Dawud Wharnsby was singing this with the children~ Makes me go weak listening to it, making me emotional~ haa~

Even before my parents are worrying about me, Prophet Muhammad was already worrying about me and his ummah, 1400 years ago!!! The picture of him crying for us makes me feel like as if I've disappointed him somehow, after all those difficult tests which he had gone through from Allah (SWT)...

This is seriously something which we need to reflect on ourselves~ Better start following our dearest Prophet Muhammad... An act a day does really make a difference in long term~


W'salam,
Khadijah C.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.