Thursday 1 April 2010

:: Muslim Heritage in our World ::

Assalam Alaikum,

YoOoohoOoo~ I got the book of the exhibition on the inventions by the Muslims during the golden ages~

It cost 30pounds... erRrrmm... about S$65... Too costly for a budget student like me.... But what to do, the book collector in me tells me that I should get this book~ I can save on others but I've got a soft spot for books because it's just soOoo value for money... Well, it's something which I can pass down to generations after me! hee~

Though it's costly, it's good quality... Graphics are coloured and pages are thick and smooth~ Goodie buy!!!

Another book into my collection! Yay!!! =D


W'salam,
Khadijah C.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.