Saturday 24 April 2010

:: Man is in loss ::

Assalam Alaikum,

Just wanting to share this because it leaves me with a deep impact~ I guess other muslims who are starting to learn Islam once more would be feeling the same too~

I was once lost and now, 
Subhan'Allah~ I'm guided... 

By (the Token of) Time (through the ages),
Verily, man is in loss,
Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy.
( سورة العصر , Al-Asr, Chapter #103, Verse #2)

W'salam,
Khadijah C.

2 comments:

  1. Salam sister,
    Subhanallah! This verse is one of my 'favourite' surah too! :)

    May Allah make it easy for all of us to improvise ourselves, do righteous deeds inshaAllah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwDiYJIdQ9c&feature=related


    from,
    penang(malaysia)

    ReplyDelete

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.