Saturday 17 April 2010

:: What are children being exposed to? ::

Assalam Alaikum,

I came upon this video while browsing...
Okay, got to be prepared that these are disturbing scenes... And before you think I'm going crazy, I just got to state clearly the reason for posting these videos~ I just wanna show that media (Esp. internet!) is a very very scary thing because it can easily manipulate one's mindset, especially young children~ If I can find such video online, I'm sure there will be children out there, being exposed to such videos too~ Really got to beware of what children are watching...

I'm really clueless about the situations in the middle east and I really have no comment about what people are thinking and doing... But surely I know it's painful for these children~

UrghHhhhh....

Again, children are the innocent and they are being made used of~ The world is getting scarier with these children, growing up to be adults... Pray pray pray for these children to see the light one day~ 


W'salam,
Khadijah C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.