Thursday 1 April 2010

:: My clear blue sky ::

Assalam Alaikum,

It is such a beautiful day when I looked out of my window~ I decided to take a picture of it and talk about it here... It was by chance that the bird flew passed... Then when I tried to look out for ayats in the Qur'an, I found this...


Do they not see the birds held (flying) in the midst of the sky? None holds them but Allah [none gave them the ability to fly but Allah]. Verily, in this are clear Ayat (proofs and signs) for people who believe (in the Oneness of Allah). 
(  سورة النحل  , An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #79)

Isn't it amazing? hee~ =D Allah(SWT) knows all what we are thinking and doing! hehehehe~ Seeing that it was a good day, I went out with my friend and we took a walk... I love the weather today!!! And this is another picture I took...

Allah, it is He Who has made for you the earth as a dwelling place and the sky as a canopy, and has given you shape and made your shapes good (looking) and has provided you with good things. That is Allah, your Lord: so Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinn and all that exists). 
(  سورة غافر  , Ghafir, Chapter #40, Verse #64)

I'm soOooo much thankful for whatever I am having now~ Alhamdulliah!!!


W'salam,
Khadijah C.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.