Thursday 3 June 2010

:: Alhamdulliah! My 1st solat lesson ::

Assalam Alaikum,

I went for my 1st solat class in Darul Arqum today! =D 

Well, just a brief introduction today and steps on doing Wudu... We were given a book and a VCD free... But guess what? I got the same book in a bookshop in London for 4.95pounds, which is given free here!!! urghHhh... =S

Anyway, a pat pat on my shoulder for making the first step! Great start Khadijah C.! =D hehehe~ Next week will be practical lesson on doing Wudu... Yay! "Playing" with water time! hee~

Alright, better keep myself humbled... Don't get too over excited and let arrogance gets over me... Cool cool... =D


W'salam,
Khadijah C.

2 comments:

  1. I entered this site by chance, but I found very interesting. A greeting to all the people who visit this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum sis,

    Alhamdulillah! I'm glad to read this. May Allah S.W.T guide you well in your undertakings. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.