Friday 18 June 2010

:: Dr. Zakir Naik is banned from UK ::

Assalam Alaikum,

Dr. Zakir Naik is banned from UK!!! Oh man... =(

Reply from Dr. Zakir Naik... http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/10349564.stm

Somehow this will come eventually because of the logical truth (supported with verses from Qur'an & Hadiths) that he often talks about in conferences and TV... Especially PeaceTV!

I've watched him giving speeches before and seriously, he knows his stuff well!!! And more, I'm amazed by his children who can give public speeches at a very young age! 

Masha'Allah, he brings valuable information to new reverts, like me!

No idea what is the UK gov thinking now but I'm sure, it's against the Muslim ummah since issues have been increasing~

Maybe they're just not happy that more people are getting into Islam... So, better to badmouth about the religion and make people put on their guards! (Just like what the media has instill the fear in my family! Bleah! =P)

Allah(SWT) knows best!!!

Anyway, I just pray that the UK gov will not banned PeaceTV programme as it's the only channel that keeps me accompany when I'm studying! 


W'salam,
Khadijah C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.