Sunday 6 June 2010

:: Desperate plight of Muslim ::

Assalam Alaikum,

I was reading these articles which made me feel soOooo much fortunate to be given what I have now~


There are indeed many people out there who wish for death than for a living in the world, but just here I am, finding easy way out in my life, ensuring I have the most comfortable life possible~

No doubt there's an urge in me to help my mankind, but I just don't know how and thinking of the troubles and problems make me worried to get into the work of humanitarian aid~

On the other hand, knowing news like these give me some courage to want to reach out for disadvantage people...

I don't know... Maybe I am just thinking too much into life! haa~

Whatever it is, let's just constantly remind ourselves to be grateful to Allah(SWT) for the special abilities given to us, the tough tests that we went through to be stronger and how these tests have brought us closer to Him, finally, thankful as we're on the guided path! Alhamdulliah!!! =D


W'salam,
Khadijah C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.