Wednesday 16 June 2010

:: Masjid Assyafaah ::

Assalam Alaikum,
I would love to leave memories of my initial journey into Islam... So, here I am starting the first post on the various Masjid I prayed in!!! yoOoohoOooo...


Name: 
Address and contact info:
1 Admiralty Lane
Singapore 757620
Tel : 6756 3008
Fax : 6753 0095

Muslimah prayer area:
The prayer area for Muslimah is on the second floor~

Comments: 
It is a relatively new Masjid... The mosque which can accommodate about 4,000 people at one time was opened to the public on 9th April 2004... Looks kinda modern... Bright and spacious~ Nice nice experience praying in the Masjid...

Photograph/Map:

Taken from google map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.