Tuesday 29 June 2010

:: Mum is the best ::

Assalam Alaikum,

I would like to delicate this post to my mum! Though she's not reading this but I just want to let the world know how great my mum is! hee~ =D

Every mother has their ways of expressing their love for their children...

Being a typical Chinese woman, she's not very expressive in feelings~ Well, she's also emotional and sensitive~ *No wonder her daughter is just like her! hahaha~*

She's not happy with my reversion... But I know she's getting to get use to it by buying halal foodstuff *I discreetly checked all the ingredients in the fridge before I could eat what she cooks* Well, at least for a start, it's a bliss for me! Yay! =D

Just as I am reflecting on myself and getting prepared to have a family, the one most important thing I learnt from her is her commitment to the family and no matter how tough family situation is, she would be patiently going through with my father~ Well, of course, all these are years of observation! *And disobedience to test her patience... opPpsss... hehehe*

Though she does not have any knowledge in bringing up a family, just as what every Muslim woman is given, but she does her best as what she could provide! Sometimes, even more than what she could give~ 

She might be the one who is opposing me into being a Muslimah, but, only Allah(SWT) knows if she would be a great believer one day~ 

Insha'Allah~ May Allah(SWT) guides her as I am~ Ameen~

Narrated Asma' bint Abu Bakr: My mother came to me during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and she was a pagan. I said to Allah's Apostle (seeking his verdict), "My mother has come to me and she desires to receive a reward from me, shall I keep good relations with her?" The Prophet said, "Yes, keep good relation with her. " (Book #47, Hadith #789)

W'salam,
Khadijah C.

1 comment:

  1. Insya ALLAH ukhti
    may ALLAH guide her

    Btw, I found your blog via sisterswhoblog. Thank you for sharing many beautiful posts

    Citra
    http://childhood-obsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.