Tuesday 29 June 2010

:: Works of Allah(SWT) ::

Assalam Alaikum,

This video brings back memories of me witnessing the aftermath of Tsunami when I was in Sri Lanka... The initial plan was to go Banda Aceh for the volunteering project but as the place was not stable, the destination was changed to Sri Lanka...

My first time experiencing the effects of a natural disaster... I guess it's Allah, Subhana Wa ta'Ala, will to knock sense into me and make me realised that the nature is indeed more powerful than human! Well, I've been having sheltered life in Singapore for all my life before!

What made me realised then was how strong people is... and how life simple can be!

While I was still freshly graduated, stepping into the messy society, Allah, Subhana Wa ta'Ala, gave me a glimpse of the real meaning of living... To have a life, to live, is the happiest thing on Earth~ *Well, that time I have no concept of the Tawheed yet...* 

Though life is simple, but the Sri Lankans are soOooo much happy and smiling! Of course, it was then that I remind myself that I should be reminded at all times that there are people in other parts of the world that is not as in good condition as me~

Anyway, back to tsunami in Indonesia... hmMmmm... I didn't know about the surviving Masjids after the Tsunami... Wow~ Isn't the work of Allah, Subhana Wa ta'Ala, wonderful? It must be a reminder for us that the house of Allah, Subhana Wa ta'Ala, is the safest place to be! =)

Now I know where to go if there's a natural disaster! 

To the Masjid!!!

hee~


W'salam,
Khadjiah C.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.