Saturday 12 June 2010

:: Bilingual school program in Israel ::

Assalam Alaikum,

Before you start thinking about my intention for putting this up, I must clarify that I am not having any stand with any side of this loOoooong history of conflicts...

I just thought it would be nice to share what kind of things people are really doing (Not just complain and complain and doing nothing about the problem!) in attempt to bring peace and harmony to the society~

Education is one of the means to shape the beliefs of people and eventually, shaping the society~ Though it might take a while, Insha'Allah, the next generation will be able to live in harmony~

Great intention and effort carried out by this school! Yay!!!


W'salam,
Khadijah C.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.