Monday 15 March 2010

:: Dubai International Peace Convention ::

Assalam Alaikum,

I missSsssss writing here! That's lousy without internet!
Praises to Allah (SWT) for making some smartie pants came up with internet... Else, I guess I would still be living in ignorance and boredom! hee~

Anyway, I want to talk about a convention I came upon~ The Dubai International Peace Convention~

It was just leisure browsing in facebook when I came upon this in Sheikh Yusuf Estes' page~ AHHHH!!! He's my fav teacher!!! Well, he teaches me to remember arabic letters in funny cute way! And he talks soOooo smartie-ly in beautiesofislam videos~ I want to see him!!! and and Yasir Qadhi Abdur Raheem Green, whom I always see in thedeenshow.... and and Zain Bhikha who I always wake up with his songs! Well, he's my alarm clock! hehehehe~ =D

Oh yah... and this man... Sheikh Hussain Yee.. Sheikh Hussain Yee is the President of Al Khadim Organization in Malaysia. He is a Malaysian national of Chinese descent. Born into a Buddhist family, he embraced Islam at the age of 18 in 1968.
 
I want a teleport machine to send me there!
 
Okay, my neighbours said I'm behaving too crazy because of assignment... But then, I've never heard of people going crazy over a peace convention... But but I heard people going crazy over famous singers concerts.... hmMmmm...
 
I want to see my fav teacher!!!
 
Let me think... Maybe I should do some fundraising... How about making some springrolls, samosas and selling them for a pound each? hehehehe~ But I need to sell at least 400! Wow!!! That's too much... Okay okay, how about using my "music talent' to do street performing? What a thought! I guess I should be glad I won't be thrown by rocks for disturbing the tranquility! hahahaha~

Alright, conclusion... I'm stress.... hee~


W'salam,
Khadijah C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.