Sunday 21 March 2010

:: Springing into Spring ::

Assalam Alaikum,

It has been a rainy spring so far~ But everytime it rains, I smiled at the thought of seeing flowers blooming the next day! =D

These are some of the "early" bloomers in Spring~ And ladybird!!! I saw several on the pathway while on the way back from university~ They are soOooo small that if my friend did not take notice, we would have stepped on them!

Oh well, we are not given the ability of Prophet Sulaiman, so we just gotta be careful with our steps, just in case we stepped on poor insects which are working hard to survive!

Till, when they came to the valley of the ants, one of the ants said: "O ants! Enter your dwellings, lest Sulaiman (Solomon) and his hosts should crush you, while they perceive not."
(  سورة النمل  , An-Naml, Chapter #27, Verse #18)

Works of Allah (SWT) in nature is soOooo amazing! I keep telling myself that something which is not visible to our eyes, doesn't mean it is not happening~ We human can do our best to plant seeds, but eventually, it depends on Allah (SWT) to let us sow our havest~ 

I have sow my seeds, just gotta be patience and leave the rest to HIM... =D Hopefully I'll get my garden of flowers soon! Yay!!! =D

W'salam,
Khadijah C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.