Friday 26 March 2010

:: Nothing's easy without His Grace ::


Assalam Alaikum,

I'm excited to show what I have gotten from my Hull trip!!! =D
These are some of the materials in the prayer room~ Well, as usual, they are free! hee~

I like the poster the most, as it will give me constant reminder that things will be easy, only with Allah (SWT) grace and blessings~ And the brief illustrated guide can be my Dawah tool, starting from my family first... And and!!! Not forgetting BaBa Ali!!! The one who turns serious issues into funny ones!

Oh, a copy of that  embox magazine could be downloaded from here... 

There are a lot more literature materials but most of them are in arabic~ Insha'Allah, one day I can be able to understand them!


W'salam,
Khadijah C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.