Saturday 6 March 2010

:: Seeking Guidance by performing Isthikhara ::

Assalam Alaikum,

These are 2 videos I found on performing Isthikhara..

This is something new I learn and I shall be doing it with full faith in Him... May He guide me on the path which is the best for me...

"When two parties from among you were about to lose heart, but Allah was their Wali (Supporter and Protector). And in Allah should the believers put their trust."
( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #122)

"And by the Mercy of Allah, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about you; so pass over (their faults), and ask (Allah's) Forgiveness for them; and consult them in the affairs. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #159)

W'salam,
Khadijah C.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.