Wednesday 31 March 2010

:: Gifts I'll truly treasure ::

Assalam Alaikum,

Being a revert isn't easy... Alhamdulliah!!! There are just kind and lovely friends who make my journey easier by giving me gifts to increase my knowledge in Islam and to allow me to pray~ Of course, these are just material gifts... 

Not forgetting my neighbours who are always available for me when I need them to teach me how to recite the Qur'an~ 

The best gift I got from all my Muslim friends are their encouragement and their duas for me~ ahHhhh... Now I feel emotional to have all these people with me~ How much blessed I am! =D

And of course, the bestest gift of all... Is the gift from Almighty Allah!!! That He chose me to be guided on the right path and have my fate written to meet these wonderful people~

May Allah (SWT) bestow them with all his bestest, gracious blessings on them!


W'salam,
Khadijah C.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.