Monday 8 March 2010

:: My 1st Miswak ::



Assalam Alaikum,

I almost forgot to introduce this new "toothbrush"!!! Alhamdulliah, Allah (SWT) reminded me to share!

Well, this is a miswak... The one that Prophet Muhammad used during this time to clean his teeth~ One of my smartie friends bought 3 for me~ Since this is such a goodie thing, I decided to share with my neighbours! But I see it sitting in the container... unopened... -_-

Anyway, I've been using this for a month and this is how it looks! hmMmmm... Basically it is a twig of a Arak tree... =D

Advantages of the Miswaak:
1. Miswaak strengthens the gums and prevents tooth decay.
2. Miswaak assists in eliminating toothaches and prevents further increase of decay which has already set in.
3. Miswaak creates a fragrance in the mouth.
4. Miswaak is a cure for illness.
5. Miswaak eliminates bad odors and improves the sense of taste.
6. Miswaak sharpens the memory.
7. Miswaak is a cure for headaches.
8. Miswaak creates lustre (noor) on the face of the one who continually uses it.
9. Miswaak causes the teeth to glow.
10. Miswaak strengthens the eyesight.
11. Miswaak assists in digestion.
12. Miswaak clears the voice.
13. The greatest benefit of using miswaak is gaining the pleasure of Allah.
14. The reward of Salaah (Prayers) is multiplied 70 times if Miswaak was used before it.

Apparently, there are researches done on Miswak and it found to be REAL good... hehehe~ Read this...

Next time you see me, my teeth will be glaring white! hehehehe~


W'salam,
Khadijah C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalam Alaikum (May Peace be Upon You)
Thank you for dropping by to read my post.
Do feel free to comment.